Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve (From Lima)
Paracas is a national reserve located in the south of Lima, in there is the famous and amazing "Ballestas Islands" where you will see a lot of lovely sea lions, amazing bird life and tiny penguins during the tour by boat. The atmosphere is great with a big variety of rocky formations which will involve you in the meantime you are visiting the islands by boat.
- A tour guide from our company and our professional driver will pick you up from your hotel in around 3 and a half hours you should be in the Chaco’s port in Pisco town, then we will help you to take a boat to visit our famous Ballestas Islands the whole tour takes around 2 and a half hours.
- After your tour we will take you to visit the impressive and isolated Paracas National Reserve, we recommended you to bring sunblock, a hat and water!
- Your friendly tour guide will help you to know and learn about the dessert formation but you also will have the chance to see a impressive landscape with lakes where many migratory birds stop on their trip to the south or north. If you are lucky you might see the great pink flamingos!
- You should expect to be back to Lima around 7 pm
- The tour by boat to the ballestas islands is only by shared boat, organized by Peruvian marines, there are not private boat tours to the islands.
- Lunch is not included but we will help you to organize a meal in one of the typical restaurants into the reserve. Lunch on these places are little pricy , around S/. 35.00 soles.
- From 2 – 3 people: 170 USD each
- From 4 – 6 people: 146 USD each
- From 7 – 10 people: 125 USD each
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Private transport.
- Professional tour guide.
- Tour in English or Spanish languages
- Customized service
- All entrance tickets.
- Return transport to your place
- All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.
- Monday to Sunday: 5:00 am
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- A hat
- Battery for your camera